About Star Micronics
- Who are Star Micronics?Star Micronics is a global manufacturer of POS hardware. Star Micronics has been supporting retailers for over 30 years to deliver efficient, reliable store solutions. At the forefront of product innovation and with a reputation for quality and reliability, Star Micronics manufacture the largest range of POS, mPOS and Tablet POS printers and accessories currently available.Their innovative product designs offer the flexibility needed to integrate both traditional as well as the very latest tablet and retail cloud-based POS systems in a rapidly changing market. Their advanced printing solutions are designed and manufactured in-house to ensure high quality and reliability, something which has ensured successful installations into some of the world’s largest retailers.
- Why did Saledock choose to partner with Star Micronics?Star Micronics are known for their robust POS hardware and quality SDK's allowing POS solution providers to confidently integrate with their products. The majority of Star Micronics hardware comes with a 3-4 year warranty which is a testament to the quality of their products. Star Micronics value their partners and customers, and always on hand with expert advice and support.
- What Star Micronics hardware is compatible with Saledock?The following POS hardware is compatible with Saledock:
For more information on how to setup your Star Micronics POS hardware with Saledock, visit our help centre.
- Star mPOP combined 58mm thermal receipt printer and drawer. Available in black and white. An mPOP 1D barcode scanner is also available.
- Star mC-Print3 thermal 80mm receipt printer. Available in black and white. The mC-Print3 is available in a variety of models including the mCP31C (USB, Ethernet, USB-C) model and mCP31B (USB, Ethernet, USB-C and Bluetooth) model.
- Star mC-Print2 thermal 58mm receipt printer. The Star mC-Print2 is compact and ideal for businesses with limited counter space. Available in black and white. The Android compatible printer works via Ethernet, USB and Bluetooth.